I am writing this with tears....
I cant answer myself why am I crying for the past 15 minutes ago... I am happy.. very happy today that Mount Miriam Doc called 15 minutes ago to reveal a very good news about mom. The CT Scan shows no signage of cancer cell in my mother lungs and liver. It was a tremendous and suspense moment.... I was trying hard to call the doc since an hour ago and the doc was too busy to reveal the result. 30 times he rejected my call and demanded me to call him back 3 minutes then 15 mins then another 15 mins. I am shivering, cold and wandering around in my cubical work space waiting for his call. At 4.45pm he called and told me... the result is very GOOD. The suspected metastasis cell found in the liver no longer exist. Thank you doc RAKESH RAMAN... you have being a wonderful doctor.
Dear GOD u r a great savour. Thank you!
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment