Saturday, 16 August 2008
16.08.2008 - Saturday
Went to Raja Uda this morning... some prayers to my late dad. The traffic is so horrible at BKE. The nomination day of DSAI and BN in Permatang Pauh by-election is much happening than Hari Merdeka. Cars are piled up at the main roads while exit to mengkuang road is closed. Hawkers are taking advantage by setting up their stalls selling drinks and foods like pasar malam. I took my sweet time with mom at the temple and then to Carrefour with a hope that the traffic flow will subside by late noon. Its was unbelievable .... while I am on the way back home... approx. 2.45pm, the BKE highway is extremely jammed. Cars are totally stagnant in the middle of the road. I took a way out at the overhead bridge and with the Thought the old trunk road would be more loose than the highway but i was wrong. It is even worst then i expected. I got stucked at the Penanti for almsot an hour and worst of all some impatient driver behind me claimed to be rushing for wedding lunch bang my tail. I jump of from my car and examine it and found the number plate is totally scrapped! bumper slightly crack at the bottom and scratches is all over; but he refuse to pay for the bumper except the number plate. Anyway it is not that obvious that there is a crack or scratch ... well since he admit it is his mistakes and says sorry... I let him go then but with a condition he have to pay for the number plate. Well once it is settled, I am back to the damn heavy jam but this time i decided to turn out at the permatang pauh road and headed to north via Sungai Dua! and wallup... I reach home finally. After an hour... again i drove out fro my house back to Butterworth! Marketing la.. with mom... damn busy Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment