Wednesday, 5 November 2008

05.11.2008 - Tiring Trip

Travelling from Penang to Shah Alam by flight is really tiring. I was assigned to a task / training on Monday and Tuesday under new program which I am not specialized in. In fact I am expecting this to be challenging and interesting. Before I manage to think ahead of the task, I have being cracking my head on the flight and accommodation. Generally this should be handled by the company coordinator or clerk or secretary; but in my department, I need to do it myself. Well, thanks to my great Division Manager who is creating too many problems with all other LOB/divisions. It is even tough when my company is practising cutting cost due to the down turn of the economy. I have questions lingering in my head; what is my business manager doing so far; especially when my great boss call me; an operation guy asking why our business drops almost 30 percents for the past few months.

I have limited choice except travelling on Monday and return on Tuesday. It is a rush trip and the task........ is so fucked up. Honestly I doesn't know how bad my Div Mgr got argued with this client but I know he (client) is not happy with our presence. He treated us like 3 years old kids and questioning us like we are an expert in industrial automotive engineers. It is a challenge but a suck-up challenge. He is humiliating us more than guiding us through out the field work session. And now I have to run on my own in Kelantan by next week. It is going to be very tough.

Aggrrrhhh... I am so tired. With less sleep, standing all day long, thirsty and concentrating to what the stupid trainer says really makes me exhausted. I drop to dead on my bed once I reach home.

No comments: