I am going to say the same thing again and again. It is my tiring and boring day today. After 2 days of my company’s annual dinner at Bukit Merah, again I am flying to KL on Monday early morning and back home late evening. As usual, catching the earliest flight from Penang to Kl and last flight from KL to Penang. Believe me or not, I only manage to get my flight ticket on late Sunday. Funny is approval yet obtained from my management. Whether anyone of your going to laugh or not; I am down here just to “key-in’ some silly report that only takes me 2 hours. DUH?!!
Things never being straight to me! I woke up early in the morning about 6am; and left my house around 6.30am to catch a flight at 8.10am. another words, I have about 1 ½ hours to reach airport from my house; Kulim to Penang island. I never worry about this and tried couple of time making through this. Infact driving from Kulim to Penang takes only 45 minutes only. To my disappointment, I nearly missed my flight due to unreasonable traffic jam on the bridge. I was expecting an accident which cause the jam but it was nothing! Nothing! It just stuck up there without any reason. This is so stupid and does not make sense at all. I am lucky this time and I manage to get myself check in (of course being warned by the counter officer) otherwise; who is the one should we blame? I am so angry with this and of course sleepy as well. I slept from Penang to KL and now expecting the same for KL to Penang. I am now sitting at the LCCT terminal and it is approx. 06:40 pm. And writing an email to my fellow bosses lodging complains for pre-arranging me in a rush trip to Vietnam this coming December. Really cant wait to go home! Really fire in my ass… pissed off!
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment