Tuesday, 25 November 2008

25.11.2008 - Dropped my damn Phone

I have being looking after my phone carefully like my dearly darling. Trying so hard to be gentle with it but end up grounded it on the floor; somemore in the toilet. Its like tearing a piece of my flesh away. I got it dented at the top cover. Nothing would happen if I did not fix on the hanger. The God damn hanger is approx. 1 palm length. While I try to egress from the wash room, I accidentally engaged the hanger with the tap water and then end up on the floor! Well I think am abit sensitive and have sense that some mechanism on the set is loosen. Feel so sad that I drop my treasure. hahahahaha.... Silly me; If I didn't put on the hanger, I won't have cause my set drop on the floor. Well.. if there is alot of IF in life... it won't be that bad right?

No comments: