By 1pm, I reached Hanoi airport, and there is when my another miserable day comes. Flying back from hanoi to KL takes nearly 4 hours in the economy class. Imagine you are in the small seat squeezing with stranger on your left and right. Huh... I really hope they won't send me there again. But too bad they will by next year around March
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
06.12.2008 - 6th day @ Hanoi, Vietnam
Hmm..... working working working. I thought it is time for me to have good sleep before catching a flight back to Malaysia but I have to get up early, pack and have my quick breakfast before they (the last minute site manager) pick me up at 9am. Really wish I can stay longer and rest before catching my flight but Ihave no other choice except doing what I am forced to do. So i got myself checked out early, and then fetched up by another Vietnamese and Australian. They drove me to their new site which is the similar place I been yesterday. Ya .. small world huh. So i spend 2 hours there taking photographs and discussion before they send me to the airport around 12pm. It is really tired rushing here and there but the weather/temperature is so nice which makes me feel like walking outside again and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment