Saturday, 11 July 2009

11.07.2009 - Caucasian OR Malaysian

2 days ago, while I was in the hospital waiting for our turn, I spotted one big family gathering in the hospital seeking for medical attention. Out of several members, there is 1 caucasion look young, skinny and ugly. Sorry for saying this but it is the fact that he is not Bratt Pitt or even Joe Pesci. Well it is not an offense seeing an English man in the hospital but I feel irritating with the one walking next to him, showing off his caucasian boy friend and worst of all talking in English with Western slang. Yes she is local, little bit cute, young but feeling proud and obviously showing off. Seriously, I don't understand why she needs to behave like tat. She talk loudly, wearing cloths that revealing her body (exposing I should say) and peeping around like hoping people looking at her with Mr. Caucasian. And yes alot of people staring at her because of the strange boy friend she had. I don't understand why she need to show off such a way? Believe me or not, she purposely hug and kiss that caucasian whenever he stood up. I laugh at her when she did that, because of her idiot behaviour. It is a disgraced to the family. It shows that her parents did not provides her a proper education and proper guidance on Asian culture. No doubt we are modern in terms of culture and believes, but being polite, respectful and dignity shall always be preserved. We are Asians with lots of culture and rules to be followed. Although you are educated or grown up in foreign country, you still need to be alert on your culture, your origin and your ancestor. We have out local dialect and local way of communication. Our national language is Bahasa Malaysia, as such respect it as much as you can like how American respect their country. Use our local way of talking and don't show off your slang in Malaysia. Excuses such as 'used to it' is non-sense. I have several friends in New York, study and work there for years and even married now in US. Why both husband and wife can talk in normal English in Malaysia and not in those slang? Make it simple... that is call show off.


The things is, Asian woman are generally stupid / idiot especially Chinese. All man are the same but somehow they treat caucasian extremely special and would rather die to fuck them than the Asian guys. To them having a stranger or so call foreign boy friend make then proud and special of all. It is like comparing to other woman that they are great and have special and different type or species where no one else has. Kind of strange feels. I have couple of friends claimed that they would love to have caucasian boyfriend than local guys because of some silly reasons. You wouldn't want to know what that is. Well, there is no more nice girls in Malaysia. MOST of them are so bitchy, materialized, rude, money face, 'playgirl',... and so on.

No comments: