Sunday, 5 July 2009

28.06.2009 - Hot Hot Hot

My last Sunday was fun. I was rushing for everything I planned. I was planning for a blood donation in the noon that is why everything is a rush before I become 'taufu'. Actually nothing much different though just that I prefer to sleep after I finish donating my blood. I was in the plan to go for a jog in the evening but I didn't make it cos too many things to do in the house including checking reports, cleaning and then of course eating. It was a fun Sunday indeed. I was doing my cleaning and so sudden, a friend of mine triggering my house bell. I was so rush mopping the floor and quickly get it done and have my instant shower before following him to the donation centre. I was surprise that this year, the number of participant was increased. It took me 2 hours to get 5 minutes of 350 ml blood. I was frustrated because of hunger for food.

My plan for the day turned sour. I was so sleepy and feeling hot due to the strange hot weather. Haze was all around that makes me feel heaty, suffocate and of course sleepy. I force myself to drive down to town hoping to watch the great Transformer 2 but all seats are fully booked. We drive around and then ended up back home watching tv. I wish it rains everyday. I cannot stand the heat anymore.

No comments: