It was my bad trip after all. I was caught with flu, fever, cough and sore throat the day after I returned from Vietnam. Initially I thought it is H1N1 as I have all symptoms that leads to this sickness. I went to clinic for 2 times and the fever doesn't shows any improvement at all. I contacted the clinic doctor and was told to go to hospital for a check up just to make clear that it is not H1N1 rather than waiting and wondering what is all about. It is really disturbing and depressive day and night worrying that my fever and sore throat is part of the H1N1. I keep telling myself that I am not going to be that bad luck to have this weird kind of decease. It was so coincident that mom's routine medical check was on Monday. I took this opportunity to clear my doubt by seeking for medical attention since the clinic medicine doesn't work on . I was so worry when I reach the hospital as I was told that if it is confirmed H1N1, I have to be quarantine for 2 weeks; I wonder who is going to look after mom and sending her back home. I brace myself by keep repeating 'nothing will happen'. Before I manage to reach my turn, I approach the customer counter and seek for her advise before seeing doctor. I was told that I cannot have blood test as I wish to unless doctor justify that it is a need to do so. Seriously I don't know why, I was frustrated that time and refused to go on with the check up. In fact I pay for the blood test just to make myself clear that nothing is going wrong, why can't they allow me to have the blood test? So, I walk away and return to my seat waiting for mom's turn. This time I say to myself I am okay and nothing is going to happen to me. I remain calm for these few days and fortunately my fever subside and sore throat is improving. I was so happy and continue drinking lots of water and sleep longer hours. I was glad that after 9 days, I fully recovered. Thank GOD!
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment