Damn! After years working in this company I was now being told that the place I am currently working (ground floor) was haunted. I think the correct word should be cursed or being black magic. Initially when I shifted from the first floor to ground floor I feel uneasy all the time especially when I want to concentrate on my work. When I was out from office, I have alot of things in mind; but when I return to my office, the place where I sit, it is like some disturbance until I cannot even think what I need to do. I cant even sit tight and it forces me to walk around the office and outside the office. Initially I thought I have yet to get use to the new environment, so it takes times for me to get used to it. Well after years, this kind of feeling does happen occasionally but to me I just ignore it and continue my work as usual. Lately, there is 1 of our staff from southern being transferred to Penang. I am not sure how true this is, he claimed that he has the ability to feel and see things beyond normal person. Something in another dimensional of living. We never discuss this matter that much until the day I was assigned to fly down to KL last week with him. I was alerted by my big boss that this new guy act strangely lately after he is transferred to Penang. His performance deteriorates and sales volume drop drastically. I was questioned about his performance and reaction lately but I notice that he is not feeling good and act strange for the past few days. Sometimes it could be due to his personal problem, therefore I did not even ask him anything about this.
While we are on the plane back from KL, he suddenly speaks to me about his problem in Penang. He was like... restlessly telling me he is not feeling good after being transferred here. I was abit sensitive about this and was assuming he is not feeling comfortable working with us. I ask him directly if there is anything wrong with him or is it because of us that he feel unconformable at all? He looks weird and seems lost when I keep asking and then he replied to me he feel strange whenever he is in the office. He started to tell me that he feel lost when he is in the office and sometimes lost and don't even know what to do. Nothing was brought up about spirits or ghost but he seems to be very sad after all the years begging to be transferred to Penang from southern as his parents and family is originated from Kedah. While he continues to complain about feeling bad and sad, I stop him from going further and try to exchange feeling that I have being experiencing since years ago. I told him that how I feel and he was so surprise and kept silence awhile until I finished my talk. He was shocked and says he is feeling the same thing, exactly how I felt it for all the time. Both was quiet and trying to hard to figure out what the hell is happening to both of us. As times goes, I asked him if he has the ability to see things. It reminds him of that and he says he would like to check out with his guru and try to see if there is anything strange in the place where we worked. After 2 days, I was told by him that the place we are currently working is haunted. The shop lot is a hub or sort of a place where all those things meet up or gathered. I was like... huh??? he added that he had tried to chase them away and will see if everything is getting better in times to come. But after a day, our strange feeling seems to disturb us again. He is acting strange for the whole day and I cannot concentrate on my work at all as like someone is kicking on my chair asking me to go out from the office. Sort off okay not exactly kicking and yelling. He was so uncomfortable and went back home early without saying a word except complaining he can no longer take it. Next day after, he returned the next morning telling me that after checking again and again, the shop was not haunted but being cursed / black magic by last 2 occupant. I was like... wondering how true this things is as he changes the story from to another but anyhow I do believe him as the last 2 tenant was not doing well on their business. 1 was shifted and the other bankrupt. During their stay in this shop which I am currently using it, there are lots of loan shark throwing red paint on them and landlord chasing for rental. Arguments and lots of funny activities around. There is where I started to recall all the shits and begin to discuss with fellow friend. He told me that there is nothing much we can do now except going on with our work and did some prayer every month just to show some respect to them. I hate this because my division's business is getting bad and bad after we shifted from the first floor. It seems like we are quite similar to the last 2 tenants. I try not to believe but how could to explain how we both feels?

1 comment:
deh... put lots of cactus in your office.. confirm will help...
Post a Comment