Again weekend! I am sick with my daily routine especially working with someone I hate to work with. Although I have bunch of nice staffs / subordinates, the newly transferred guy from Johor was not in good terms with me. I tried to maintain good relationship with him and ignore what he did but he seems to over take me in all situation. Despite knowing I am the PIC in the branch he is acting like he is one and making calls without seeking for my approval and consideration. I bet this must be my top management instruction. Some donkey that he suppose to report to. I just had a conference with his superior and had a great fight over this issue that in a branch anything relates to operation and matters, I shall be informed to make the decision or discussion. When I voice out bosses are quiet and acknowledge my concern. But in real situation the asshole seems to do whatever he wants; without approaching for my concern and decision. Not sure if he is being instructed to make his own call. Damn, I am so frustrated. As a standard procedure there are many things where I need to make consideration and evaluation if it is necessary or not to make the call. But he seems to approve whatever that new girl request although he knows that he is not suppose to make the decision. End of day the girl is directly requesting things from him instead of me. but when comes to problems, she will come to me! I know that I am suppose to voice out and get his concern over this but if I did, there will be a tense working environment between me and him. I am so pissed off as at now because the new girl seems to ignore and begin to report to him and make request to him instead of me. Well, if both of them think they can do waht they want and survive with it, so be it. I will not help them if there is anything wrong in near future. In fact I've already save her ass 2 times for the last few days due to lack of guidance from that asshole. Since she want to act like she is under him and he is acting like he is the superior, then let it be. I will look after my own people and will not bother about his. I was considering to discuss this matter with my big boss but after awhile I think I rather stay silent and let him screw up himself. In fact these situation is not new at all; it happened in Johor before when he was stationed there. So, I guess I just follow Johor's style by keeping quiet and stay low to make myself free from all the trouble. I wish to leave this company. 11 years of service is too long. Worst of all, he is big boss favorite baby; so touching him will causes bleed to myself. Why waste time arguing for something that at the end I am in the loosing part. Even if I win, there will be a big gab between me and bosses. Aiya... that is what I call working with asshole! If you good in licking bosses balls (apple polishing) then you will get what you want. But not ME.
Saturday, 31 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment