Wednesday, 4 November 2009

01.11.2009 - Fattenning Process

Sunday .. is my working day. House cleaning again. I sprain my back on last Friday and was struggling with my house cleaning with all the pain I have to bear through. I cannot turn my waist to right side or left side because it give me great pain after all. But it never stop me from doing house cleaning and 5km jogs at the evening. Well I have to do all this because instead of going diet, I am having a heavy lunch and dinner with mom at home. Again we have steamboat; just the two of us. Take a look at these pictures. We bought a lot of ingredients on Saturday assuming my god brother kin kin and his girlfriend is coming to join us. Unfortunately, he calls us the next morning telling us they cannot make it due to family buffet organized by his father. So to me, nothing would stop me from my plan so we still go on with the steamboat things for lunch and dinner. And the remaining, we do it again on Monday. What a great fattening process.

No comments: