It is a damn tiring day. Despite knowing Lunar New Year is near, my management purposely arranging the management meeting within that month just to gather all of us together for food and enjoyment. So is unavoidable. 3 of us from Penang were invited to join the meeting and gathering. Although it is boring meeting, I do enjoy the trip especially meeting up my god sisters and colleagues. My first red pack (ang pow) was given my my lovely god sister from Melaka. Initially I planned to have a day trip since CNY is near and I have to clean the house, but after knowing that I need to perform an audit Friday it leaves me no choice but to travel on Friday afternoon. My arrival in Subang airport was a nightmare. There is nothing to do with the flight just that we are cursing on the taxi service in Subang Airport. We waited for almost an hour just to catch a cab to somewhere 10 minutes away from the airport. What a waste of time. So after I completed my audit, we were picked up by my god sister with her new BMW 3 Series which then took us approx. 40 minutes for dinner; damn nice car! We (me, my colleague, sister and her daughter & son) have our dinner for almost an hour with her son and daughter along. Went out later in the late evening with bunch of friends from KL office until midnight. Damn tired.
Thursday, 18 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment