As planned, I leave my office sharp 5pm heading back home. Took my quick shower, dinner and then off we go to the Raja Uda's wet market. We buy alot of stuffs for the new year and some steamboat stuffs for our reunion dinner. Everyone was rushing and pushing each other like it is the end of the world. I was standing 5 feet away from the stall trying not to create more space for them but at the end, I was pushed away again by bunch of old ladies. The situation is exactly like that is the end of the world, and everyone is dying so hard to get something from the stall before everything gone. I keep laughing at these people and whispering to my mom that that day was special and everything is free of charge that is why these people is pushing and dying to get free stuffs from the stall. Those standing besides me stare at me and keep laughing. once we complete the wet market, we continue our marketing at the DIY shop. Yeah.. we bought quite alot of stuffs there. Although it is already late, we enjoy the shop since the next following day is the even of Lunar Near Year and of course feeling happy that my sister is coming back too. Wuahahah.... Well, it is a nice marketing for the day. I wish I have that feels everyday.
Monday, 22 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment