Sunday, 27 June 2010

27.06.2010 - HIGH BLOOD???

I feel so weak today. Just wish to lie on bed for whole day but with my weekend cleaning schedule, I have no other choice except embracing myself to get it done soonest possible. I begin cleaning my house and planned to paint my house, clean my car and then going out buying some groceries. While I was sweeping the floor, a friend called prompting me for our yearly blood donation which is today. Despite having too many things on my mind including writing my reports, I was in the plan to reject it but I just don't feel good at all rejecting a charity programme. I immediately change my cloths and jump into his car once he reached. As regularly I complete the form, resting on the chair waiting for my turn for blood test and pressure check. Everything was fine until blood pressure check station. I was told by a young doctor that my blood pressure is slightly above the permissible level which I am not entitling for blood donation. I was so sad to know that I am a high blood pressure patient. I have being having regular jog and managing my meal from time to time but how could that be? Is it genetically from my father? But I am so sure it is because of the stress I been thru for the past few weeks ago. No one will ever know about this except myself; how stressful I am working under someone that does not listen. I really hope I can find something that makes me sleep well and free from all the stress.

No comments: