Saturday, 21 August 2010

20.08.2010 - Back Home

I hate travelling to KL. This trip, it is my turn to drive. No doubt I dislike to drive my new car carrying weight (friends) to long distance trip, but I have no other choice since we have an agreement to take turn to drive to KL. Worst of all, I fall ill on that day; and with my cough syrup, I really feel tired and sleepy through out the trip. Luckily my fellow colleague accompany me thru out the trip. We reached KL within 4 hours and took our dinner and head straight back to our hotel to take early rest.
The next following day, we took off early in the morning with breakfast, check up and straight we go to factories. I was assigned to Taman Klang Utama while my other team / colleague was assigned to Klang area. We decided to book taxis instead of driving since we are not well verse with Selangor area. We took different taxi and headed to our designated factory. Audit was smooth that day except our trip back to the hotel where I parked my car at. I managed to secured the taxi driver number at the morning and dropped a call to him an hour before I have my work done on that day. I was surprised by him that he will not be able to pick me up at that hour (730pm) as it is all taxi driver's off hour. I was shocked and so frustrated with the taxi driver. In fact he is the one that promise to pick me up at evening but now he is not holding is promise. I was so scared that time wondering how am I going to back to the hotel as I promised to return to Penang with my mom and colleagues. I immediately called my fellow colleagues that was assigned to Klang area and was told that they are having the same problem with the taxi driver in Klang. That time, they were walking almost 2km away from the factory to search for taxi. Finally they managed to get 1 and helped to deploy this taxi to pick me up. At the same time, I received a call from the taxi driver that refused to pick me; and claimed that he already called his team member to pick me up. This time I am not worried but very angry. Why should there be 2 taxi picking me up now where just now not even a cab to offer. I tried to reject 1 of the taxi but was told that both almost reaching my place. NOW it leaves me no choice but to pay both taxi. Ah... Finally I reach the hotel where I parked my car. It is 830pm and all of us are damn hungry. I was in the thought of pulling a night there instead of rushing back but my fellow colleagues was eager to go back on the same day. It leaves me no choice but to go back on the same day. We took our dinner at my god sister's brother's shop and begin our journey back around 930pm. It was a nice trip back, cooling and relaxing. We reached Penang safely at 1am. What a trip!

No comments: