I was messaged by my GF today when I was busy on my desk. I have being having this strange messages from her that her boss is taking advantage on her by touching her, ask her to join him for dinner, clubbing, joining him to meet customers, and so on. I am not sure if this is just a threat to me or it is a real things that happen everyday. Well I think it is good that she tells me the truth but if this is just to alert me or warn me of something then too bad. I dislike having such kind of threats because in relationship, we must trust each other and of course knowingly how to handle someone especially the opposite sex. If you know that someone is trying to take advantage on you, there are ways to avoid him/her or to keep them posted that you dislike this as well as your partner. To her, I believe she did nothing. Day by day past and the same I heard everyday about her boss trying to get close to her. Today, I was told that she is asked to accompany her boss to meet up a customer. If she is a sales team or some management staff, I don't mind because this is the nature of job where meeting customer is part of the responsibility. But as a ordinary clerk, meeting customer is definitely not part of the portfolio. Since there is nothing much I can do from here, I put full trust on her that she would be able to handle it fairly and knowingly that she do have a BF which is me. If all these are just a threat to me, then too bad, she is just looking for a trouble with me. Because I don't mind leaving her for not being honest. in the afternoon, I was told by her that she is out from the office to join her friend for lunch and shopping for a wedding ring. Yeah, pretty strange for her to go out and search for wedding ring during office hour. Then, after hours later I was again message by her saying that she had an idea on how to get rid of those men who is trying to get close to her; by wearing ring. She ask me is that okay. I did not response to her and she keep telling me this is the best option and she will consider it seriously. Then something come to my mind, who's ring she is referring to? and who is going to get her a ring? I did not mention anything yet but trying to lay low to see if she has anything want to ask from me. Silence is Golden at this time. She disappear from the screen right awhile when I choose to ignore her. I guess what she is trying to tell me is to get her a ring. We just started 2 months; is that a need to hint me for a ring? Don't you think that she is a bit materialistic? Or I got myself wrong about her? I will be very disappointed if what I predicted is true. I just cant wait to see her after few days if she is wearing any ring that belongs to her just to chase other men away. If I see no rings, that means she is trying to hint me to get her a ring. Woman, they are so materialistic. I am so sure I will leave her if what I think is true.
Thursday, 25 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment