Ha ha ha... as I expected 1st day is a miserable day. We are so free early in the morning, having our breakfast meal and then watching TV until noon. We were hoping that our friends and relationships comes 1 by 1 instead of together; unfortunately it never happen. The same happen again this year where everyone squeezed in the afternoon until the extend I am loosing my patient. I thought of buying can drinks or boxed drink but mom was hesitate that most visitors wont be able to finish their drinks; so we decided to buy a concentrated grape juice which will give us extra work to mix with plain water and ice cube before serving. And this time it is really a mess. With the outnumbers of visitors, we are hell of busy preparing for drinks and figuring out for more glasses than what we have. It is a tiring day. I cannot figure out why we need to go through this every year. Everything turns back to normal after 6pm when everyone is back home. We were so tired and sleepy when the sun goes down. Hoping for peaceful day the following day.
Monday, 14 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment