We have being waiting for day 2 since day 1. Sis have being so promising for so many things to do on day 2 until I almost giving up my office work. Yes I bring along my office work just to clear off a little bit. We woke up early in the morning playing with Lucas and then took breakfast - Chicken rice since it is almost 11am. We have a walk in IKEA and bought few things back. It was a great walk and shop as we walk and chat all the time. Lucas was our main laugh as he keeps us busy handling him left and right. In the afternoon session, they went to the pool while I keep myself busy win the gym just to get a little sweat; if i helps to bring down my flu, slight fever and soar throat. It was a pretty good jog in fact for 45 minutes of work out. I join them in the pool after awhile and there is where my flu is getting worsen. With the sweat, heat, I suddenly get myself cold in the pool. When we return home, I was feeling uneasy and about to fell off on the bed. I took a nap in the room while everyone is watching TV. Time passes fast that day! BIL planned for curry fish head the restaurant we went there last year while sister is planning to drop by later at the Orchard road after the dinner since it is her (my little GF) first time in Singapore. With the curry add on and non-stop of rest, walking at the shopping mall, my condition is getting worse. Once we reach home, BIL went out to grab a fried spring chicken knowing I love it so much. I cannot resist as it is so tasty and delicious. With the fried chicken in, I am expecting for the worse that night and yes I am very sick that whole night. I wish things turn better the next day.
Thursday, 31 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment