I usually attend training than be the trainer but this time I was nominated to be the trainer for this security event seriously this is very challenging since the trainee is not those I know off but more to strangers and security specialist. I was given the opportunity as my portfolio is so impressive and great involvement in security audits for the past several years. I took this challenge positively with a hope that it colors my resume and CV for my upcoming career enhancement. The training was arrange in 2 days and we anticipated of 30 to 40 participants. What really surprises us was the count rise to 61 during the actual day. I was expecting all participants to be Malaysian; unfortunately it comes from Asian countries; Singapore, China, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Brunei, Philippine, Indonesia, Japan, etc. Stress !!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4
Tuesday, 7 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment