Everyone says marriage is nightmare. Everyone married man I known hinted me to stay single to avoid trouble. I kind of agree at first but when time goes, I started to feel weird. I don't know why would I have that mindset that we are made to have family and to create another family after lifes. Mom and Dad gaves me a life and I should continue for the following generation. Mom was my motivator and she kepts asking me to consider getting married especially at this old age. She never forces me to get married but her hints is more than enough to tell me it is time to get this settled. I was tremendously happy to found someone who can look after my life and home. No doubt she is not perfect to me but I think to get marry someone, you need to face the reality and sacrifies. There is no perfect couple and spouse in this world.
Easy to say but in reality, damn marriage life is so sucks. It is not as normal anymore like what I can do in the past. I can't only watch any channel I want and go any where I want. Worst of all, I have to look at the damn angry face whenever things turns wrong. Sometimes I don't even know what went wrong and what makes her feels angry. When I tried to talk soft to win over her heart, she will play cool and ignores. I hate that!
Sunday, 24 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment