Monday, 21 January 2013

21.01.2013 - Crazy Feeling

I hate having strange feeling. I visited 1 site for an audit and accidentally fall in love with someone that is way much younger than me. She is tall, thin and hot. She has the look that kills me. I can't stop myself from looking at her even I am so busy with my routine. I bet she knew about that. After days, I called her and thought of pursuing our relation to friendship rather than client and supplier. She accepted the offer and we went out once for tea. Nothing happen except deep inside me. My guts tells me to pull out and not to get involved in another relationship because it sucks. I no longer seeing her but from time to time, I still miss her and wish to have her hug and kisses. I have deleted her mobile number and all ways that possible to reach her. And yes, she told me she is attached after seeing my mobile phone photos posted in the Watapps application; which is my nephew's picture. Thanks... works well to chase someone away than spoiling my entire life. Woman ain't worth to be loved and missed.

No comments: