The strangest in live lately is getting to know the day passes so fast until I lost track what I did yesterday and days before. I tried to recall those stupid things I have gone thru but what I can really remembered is I spent like tap water and I have no more freedom. Sometimes I do feel being over negative in my life but that is me. I keep asking why would I choose to be sad and painful for what I have chosen since it is my choice not others. However I don't have that answer either because I know I live for someone and serve as servant in this world party to fulfil what God's wants me to do. It is like working for the God; whether you like it or not you will have to live and serve the community and continue to multiply your generation and partly involved in generating the economy and damaging the earth.
It's a sleepy Monday, indeed. And of course Monday Blue. If you ask me what I want, seriously I don't even know what I want in my live. If the world could give me luxury and happiness, I would be very grateful to live life fullest, unfortunately this is all dreams. What you want and wish shall comes from how you earn them with your bare hands and legs. Brain was given to think and figure out the best way but it was not designed in such a way where it could recalibrate itself when someone diverted negatively. Well, basically; if this would to happen, I bet the world works positively and grow stronger in all aspects. Doesn't seems natural right? I think I have made a lot of ridiculous wishes but you cannot expect me to be perfect too; sometimes there are moment where I am very down, sad and lost track of what is life all about. I wish I can just disappeared but having so, it is like being irresponsible. Happy or not, you will have to live with it and embrace yourself to walk thru the nightmares and upcoming nightmares that going to haunt you for the rest of your life.

No comments:
Post a Comment