I feel so weak today. My left hand was numb today and the nerves right below my neck on the left side is very sour and tired. I bet this must be something to do with the force applied by the nurse last Sunday when I donate blood. According to him, by placing his finger on the needle and push it hard will be able to get the blood move faster. I guess he needs more training. Now, I guess my fever kicks in and I feel totally sleepy and drowsy. I feel so thirsty and things begin to turn dark when I stare at it for awhile. Not sure what is going wrong with me; I guess must be the bad weather that causes all these symptoms. I really need a rest now but when I was given the opportunity to sleep I just got myself awake for no reason. Probably too used to mom's teaching; that is wake up early and do something. In old days, we are not allowed to wake up late morning otherwise we will get scolding; I guess this must the reason that makes me stay awake early even I am off or on medical leave. I also discovered that I enjoy bathing late evening and sleep very late. If you asked me why, seriously I don't have the answer for you except excuses. I bath late evening because I discovered bed is the only clean place I have on earth, so it is compulsory for me to bath before I jump on my bed. Furthermore, due to the hot weather, it is more comfortable and cooling after bathing. Mom and Wife always complain whenever they hear me bathing at night. Hmm..... Woman, what else you expect? their hobby is shopping, waiting for their partner to feed them food and complaining. Really need a rest now but after a short jog will be ideal. Damn! another day pass...
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment