Wednesday, 22 May 2013

22.05.2013 - Am Still BLUR and LOST

When you look into your life seriously, you will see nothing except consequences, problems and other matters that draws you to negative mind. It happened to me too. I tried for many times to give ways but when it comes to my limits, I am looking for another solution; probably getting rid of those people who don't really appreciate me. I am who I am; when you choose to be in my life, that is it. You will have to accept the fact that I am that kind of person. I know i am not perfect, I am not romantic but I tried my very best to make life wonderful and of course at the same time supports everyone at every angle without failed. I look into everyone happiness and avoid crushes among family members. When i buy things I choose to buy 2 portions so that everyone in the family is happy with it. I don't mind having less compared to them but I just don't want to have anyone in the family feels neglected. Today, I look at my credit cards and realised I spend too much and keep wondering how to get this settled. I was so stressful and trying hard to save but if i show it to my family i would say most of them will take it in different way that I am complaining. To make everyone stop worrying, I just have to keep quiet and pretend I afford to get everything done. No joke, it is RM8000 now and yet no solution for it. I guess I am all alone in this world. Whether you like it or not, I will have to dig my own graveyard and bury myself in. I wish hardly that GOD takes my life away instantly and take me to anywhere HE wants but looking at it, It is a little selfish. I wish everyone in the family live happily ever after and I don't mind everyone hates me as long they are happy and problem free.
I was looking at photos of mom and my daughter this morning and for a sudden, I cried non-stop. I keep asking myself what have I done? I am giving more job to my mom and having a problematic and demanding spouse. Some told me both are attention seekers but to me both are woman and problem makers. I can feel that I gave alot and get no return. If everyone is demanding and I am keep giving, don't you think it is fair? I don't think fair exist in my life now. Mom needs my care and love while spouse need my attention, financial support and physical touches (pampering). Like I said I am who I am; and I am so tired with so many things to look at and think off. If everything is on me and I have to take a move, then tell me why should I marry and putting another burden on my shoulder? I always gave my spouse an example, clapping hand need left  and right hand; I mean a pair of hand. What I am trying to tell her is, i can be lovely and showing her my love but if she don't play her part, i don't think our relationship works. But until today I see no improvement from her side at all; instead she continues to demand from me. I really pray harder now that I can take all this one at the time; I just worried that I will give up one day and choose to leave the house without notice.

No comments: