Monday, 10 June 2013

10.06.2013 - Tough today, tomorrow and so on.

Every day is today. What is so special about today and tomorrow. To some, it is a brand new start; while some may be the end of their lives. Mine was a little roller coaster. My daily routine runs as usual and ended up on the bed wondering what I have done throughout the day. Losing my own private time is unavoidable after I ventured into new life having baby and spouse. It is even more challenging by having my only mother along living in the same roof. I stressed myself too much! Before i leave the office, I worried if the 2 ladies at home would fight. Before I reach home I worried if any of them would complain each. I have been worrying this since the day I was asked to get marry but knowing so still I go on with this since it leaves me no choice. I was a little regret over what I have chosen but this is part of life I believe so. Mom was the one encouraging me to put myself into the trouble since rumours have been flowing around that I am single still because she is the one that blocking my path. Seriously I don't know why she is so worried over rumours and gossips. To me as long I am happy with my single life what is so wrong? Now it is too late to turn back or to regret. I have buried the word REGRET deep down knowingly it is too late to regret. I try best to work out things in the family but the fears yet still unavoidable. I don't know how to work things out when both ignite the disagreement and dissatisfaction among themselves. Siding 1 is totally not a good solution but to be ignorant is another challenges that I hate to be. I guess this is just the start and long way for me to struggle and suffer. I really hope I just disappear but I know it is so irresponsible to leave everything behind like this. Why am I going though tough life since the day I was born? why?

No comments: