I am so tired these few days. Feeling sleepy and weak, this must be something wrong with my body. Usually I am the one that complain on the hot weather and got my air con switched on whenever i am around in the house. Looks like my immune system is shutting off, calling for supplements and aid from modern medical technology. My fever kicks in last 2 night and it makes me sleepless for hours shivering. I felt cold even day time. For some, they would probably ended up taking MC and back home resting. But me, I am still here in office, die hard seeking for more work to do than going back home resting. With mom at home watching TV and my daughter that doesn’t work well with mom, seriously I rather struggle in the office. I cannot stand the scolding and how she handles my daughter when baby is crying. I rather not be there than seeing something heartbroken. I cannot say anything otherwise it will agitate mom that may ended up cold war with her. Anyway it will not cause any harm at all just the scolding. Well, I wish my fever flush away soonest, otherwise i stand no chance at all to carry my little 1. Although the medicine prescribed by the doctor is not helping at all, especially i am allergic to coloured panadol, i forced myself to take it just to have the fever subside. I hate doing this because it resulted swollen eyes and itchiness throat. Hopefully I am fully recover by tomorrow.
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment