Its not easy to maintain BLOGS. In old days, I can do it daily but now, I wish I have time to watch TV or probably a nap. Life is so different now and I have not being given the choice (you know who - GOD) to decide if I should take a break or not. I am very tied to my daily routine and my quality of work keeps on deteriorating since the day my 2 little rascal came to this world. Lack of sleep and rest is the main reason behind. I wish life can be reversed; if it does, I will make a wiser decision and choose to walk along thru the rest of my life. Everyone says, I am a lucky person, but none of them knows the trouble and suffers I am going thru day by day. I wish everyday is 'my' day but in reality, it is 'their' day than 'my' day.
Everyday, I think my life if screwed and I don't even want to say a single word on it because if I did, it makes everyone days the same as mine. I keep smiling and buried it down below and continue to motivate myself to go on with it. I can't imagine how I did it; 2 adult / woman in the house bombarding each other, kids seeking attention, women seeking attention, infants keep crying and need attention, money needed to feed everyone, house keeping need to be done, baby sitting all night long, etc..
I always have this in mind; ladies always think that when men is back home, it is time for the men to look after their kids and do some housework. To women, men should share equality of work and responsibility at home. But when men did, women will sit and enjoy every moment 'me' time they have. But what about men? How could men keeps working day and night while women think men should do everything while they just work 9 to 6pm, open wide to be fucked and wait for men to feed them food and money?
Hey, I have bad days too and I work thru out the night and day just to keep the house peace, cleaned and stuffed with all necessity for everyone. So what women do? I cannot believe it, again I am venting off my frustration to the wall. Well, I think that's the silliest decision I ever made in life.
Nevertheless, I think I've grown up well and learn to be more wiser. Patient was the most important things I've learnt most. But how long can my nerves, heart and pressure can withstand these? I hope so much that I stay as fit forever as I am still the slave after all in my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment