Friday, 6 June 2008

05.06.08 - Sleepy day

Its a boring day today. My flu and cough remains and the medication makes me drousy since morning. hehehe... i took a nab after lunch.. psshh.. no one know... So dad that I have to cancel my appointment - dinner today. What a day.

But someone cheer up my day. Thanks Jennifer; it is a great surprise you call me up today. I didnt expect u will be the first to read my blog. ok la.. i am still strong and standing still to bear all this don't worry.

So back to my day...
Went to petrol station today and wallup it cost me RM110 to fillup the tank. Damn ... I guess it is time for me to ride my scooter to work. hehehe... can you imagine me with the scooter? Aiya scooter also don't know how much the petrol gonna cost me. This piece of crap drink petrol le.... wat to do.. MADE IN MALAYSIA ma..
Mom is busy today. Preparing dumpling and chatting with her friends. So glad that she is busy today otherwise I will be hearing alot of her complains; boring, not well, don't know what to do, etc. Well we are back home now; watching tv, and planning for tomorrow activities.
Ok la nothing so special about today. Ciao




No comments: