Sunday, 22 June 2008

22.06.2008 - AGAIN admitted to Adventist Hospital.

Its Sunday and again another tough day for me. After all the suspense and tense i have been thru for the past 7 months; I have a thought that it is over and forever. I am back to normal; while mom is back to her daily routine with our hardworking maid. Of course as usual mom ... who complain alot about being bored and swell on her eyes and not feeling well... bla bla bla.. which I think .. she is trying to get more attention from me. Well I have being always in the house... taking her to anywhere she wants to and accompany her every free time I have. Yet she is still there .. taking her sweet time having all the nonsense 'thinking' that made her sleepless, stress and depressed. She have being complaining about her head that something is disturbing her, questioning her ownself plenty time why she have yet to recover, why she cant sleep, etc.
I conclude to her that she think too much that caused her sleepless. I talked to her slowly trying to comfort her and ease her mind. But I failed.

TODAY... I made a plan to take out for shopping, movie and dinner with a hope that she will let things go easily and stop thinking during free time. By Monday she will be starting her new job as a baby sitter. That would be a great plan to stop her from thinking. WHY baby sitting? see... she ask me to keep her occupied with something in order to stop thinking.. well.. I found 1 baby for her and she managed to find another to add on. So, I unveiled the plan to her that we are going out later .. but she immediately rejected and added that she feel very weak, unwell, sick, headache and numb on her both legs and hands. WOW.... thats scared me to HELL. It refresh me the moment the very first time she was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis; with the sympthom like numb, weak, ... etc.... SO what else you expect me to do? I shoot straight to my room put on my cloths and demanded my maid to pack necessary belonging ..... SHE IS GOING BACK TO THE HOSPITAL!

I drop a call to the hospital ;pre alerting them on the registration to grant me an access to the emergency without any trouble. I check the availability of the doctor but they push me from one extension to the other which at the end... it is unsolved. As usual la... I started off with my rough voice demanding to speak to the person in charge or Supervisor. Well it is solved then. See sometimes they need someone to complain or rude to get it done! Once we reached the hospital, she is rushed to the emergency for further attention but surprisingly... hahahahhaha... after i got my car parked; I saw my mom ... wandering around in the emergency room like one of the doctor. Would you believe that she need that extra emergency care with that condition? I begin to think that my mom is making a mess with me, i.e. telling me like she is so weak la this la that la... but at there... she is so strong... except a slight high on her blood pressure. Well nurses says to me that this is common to patient to have a slight high on their blood pressure which could be due to the environment in the hospital that projects them the bad impression of NO GOOD especially in the ER.

We waited at the visitor area, for an hour and finally the doctor arrived. Very funny, doc says nothing but ask me to refer to Dr Samuel (Neurologist) who is treating my mom's Myasthenia. I visited Samuel last 2 weeks and told him about my mom... he ask me to pay a visit to Dr Poey, and now this Dr Poey referred me to Samuel. Well... its like EURO 2008 kicking the fucking damn balls left n right. I stop him when he mention Dr. Samu......... before he end the 'el'... and ask why do doctors pushing patients? He surprised and keep quiet for awhile and continue look at my mom.. hahahaha... he then says ... OK.. send for brain scan and admit mom.. he ask mom is she want to go back or admit. I thought mom would say ... go back.. but she says... admit also OKAY... wah.... pening. hahahaha.... So .. arrange for admission lo. Send her for all the scan and tomorrow is her another judgement day. hahahaha....

I escorted her to the ward and sat next to her. Then drove back with my maid to collect more cloths and dry food for her. She looks fit and okay in the hospital. Well I guess she is hinting me to buy another house near to Butterworth than current house. We have a good talk just now about why is she so stress about but after an hour... she is back to her old mindset. I guess there is nothing much i can do now.. She need time to heal. I guess... well we'll see what is going to happen tomorrrow.

No comments: