Going thirty this year isn’t tough for me but being lonely seems freighting me since lately. My life is pretty bumpy since the day I left school 13 years back both career and relationship. Presently I have all I wanted; a house, a car and even a career.
Relationship? I have been through 2 painful relationships with the one I love which I’ve realized it was partially due to my fault. I put myself together and gave a try for the 3rd time which I guess pretty smooth and sweet. But it ended up blunt and doubtful. She left without any reason or even an excuse; which I wish to have to ease my doubtful years waiting for her answers. Life goes on for 3 years and now I got to know she is married with a baby. I am so sad and disappointed when I get to know this while I am stupidly waiting for her to return; yes I am silly. I was down for days and wondering what should I do to let her go.
Thorough out these 3 years, my heart is closed at all time disallowing anyone to win over my heart over years of pain and experiences I been through. Partly because of waiting for her reply. Now I am free from everything but still I feel much scary to involve in the relationship. Most of my friends fail in marriage while others are having affair (especially women) behind their loves one. This led me to miserable thoughts and even scared me away getting involved in a relationship. What should I do now with all the miserable experience I been through and all the experiences of my fellow friends that they have gone through badly. It makes me scared enough to get involve. I am so lonely and don’t even know how to approach girls nowadays. Worst of all I treat them rudely lately rather than appreciate them much. I am going insane. Help me
Friday, 8 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment