Saturday, 2 August 2008

Runaway Maid - 01.08.2008

I thought everything is over; well there is no end for 'problems'. My maid... whom have being acting innocent cheated, steal, and runaway from our home. Mom lost RM1000 cash and I lost my Sony W850i to this silly maid. Everything is normal.... whatever I have with mom; she get it. We never treat her as a stranger but somehow; her tricks works. Indonesian... well well.. they really good in acting! She just went missing while mom is watching TV at 1030 am. How could that be? I really wonder what the hell did my mom did while this bitch took all the money, handphone and run away thru back door then front door? Mom said she didn't even know or notice it at all. After receiving a call from mom that the maid went missing, I quickly ran to the agent which is not far away from my office but theu reaction seems suspicious. They sound like 'pre arranged' it. Trust me... you can feel it! worst of all they ask me to return the passport to them. WHich really make me feel strange! I went to police station and made necessary report; and was told that missing maid is very common now. Based on my expanation to them, they concluded that this is somehow prearranged between the maid and agent. Well... I'll plan for something about this. Gonna write some letters to the Indonesian Embassy. Ang guess wat????? i got fined by the silly Malaysia Imigration Rm250 for missing maid.. hahahaha... there her picture for your viewing pleasure. hahhaha... I lost Rm6100, a handphone and Rm1000. just for that silly maid! hahahaha...

No comments: