Have you ever dream of something that makes you chase for freedom and life saving? I dreamt the end of the world. NO ... I didn't watch any horror movie lately. I know most of your gonna ask me this! and my answer is NO.
I was lying down 45 degree on the bed after experiencing a pain in my stomach. As usual gastric. It was a cold dark night, alone and sleepy. I went to dark night/sleep approx 1230 and my dream starts from there on. I woke up many times and when I go on bed again, the story continues. That's strange! It was like... big hurricane, tornado, space ship (invader - ya this is weird), where all gone haywire. I was running no where and everytime I fall I woke up from the dream but it is just like so real where I still can hear ppl crying and yelling. Man.. this is so weird. And yes this is my second dream within a week. I mean something relates to 'end of world'.
The global warming is getting worst in our world. I hope the end of world that I dream about is not going to happen.
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment