It sounds weird when I say I am busy but there is nothing much I can do. I can't check/send my email, I can't print anything, I can't fax anything, I can't ..... do anything in the office because my company server broke down since last Wednesday. It is now exactly a week and still not yet up running. Its like back to stone age everything with hand writing. Damn! The new IT Manager is so stupid! The system is malfunction since last week and he did nothing except going for leaves/vacation and says 'we are in the mist of reparing it' thru his mobile. But when we did a check in HQ, they did nothing except waiting for service provider/vendor to debug the error. And he is enjoying is vacation while his staffs (also newly appointed - both Babi) stitting on his desk doing nothing too. I still wonder why the our HR Manager (also another Babi) choose this stupid Babi as out IT Manager; without any IT knowledge. I called him once (IT Manager.. his name so call 'Mr. Dick') requesting him to reset my password; and he responded to me that he doesn't know how to do that and need to check with his technician and get back to me. I was shocked! I wish to slap him with my sandals.
Huh.....I bet there are hundreds of email pending in my mailbox. I am going to explode.
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment