Friday, 17 October 2008

16.10.2008 - Cancer is applicable to everyone.

I usually park my car around the housing area near to my office instead of at the yellow box parking area. Not to say stingy for the parking ticket but to me I feel it is not worth to spend RM2.00 per day just to park your car under the same condition; hot sun and at your own risk.

The parking area is approx. 100 meters away which requires me to walk bypassing several houses around that area. Along these houses, there is 1 tailor shop and hawker stall utensil supplier. My routine; saying hi to the foreign worker in the hawker stall utensil supplier and looking at the quiet tailor shop. It is not exactly a shop but a conversion from a normal resident house to small business tailor shop. Commonly I will see an old man around 50++ walking around in the compound cleaning the floor or probably playing with his grandchildren. Yesterday was a bit different than before. I notice that people are putting up some white cloth tent and arrival of a coffin in front of his house. I didn't see him around that day and was thought that something must have happened to him for a sudden. I did not know him at all but I can feel the sadness of loosing another person that usually I see everyday enjoying part of his life playing around at his compound area most of the time. I walk away with alot of doubts and was thinking why this happen to someone that looks healthy at all time? Gosh.. it really makes me feel uncomfortable and keep asking why does human so fragile.

During lunch hour, I decided to walk by just to confirm it is the uncle that passed away but to surprise me; the picture that hang in front of the coffin is a young good looking lady. She is young and the picture posted is taken with her graduation suit. I was abit glad that the uncle is alright but keep on wondering why the death come forward to a young lady? Initially I was like... hoping the picture that they posted might be taken during her young age; but today I heard from a friend of mine, the one passed away is a 25 year old young lady. She suffered cancer since she was at teenage and she survive the awful pain thru all the treatments and medication. She recovered for several years and it came back lately until it took her life away. She is just a stranger to me, and I never see her before or even know anyone from her family but the pain and her lost really touched my feels. I keep asking why death come upon a young lady? She yet to enjoy her life to fullest and in what reason she been punish to death? Why? And why cancer exist in this awful world? Why on the young once? I have a lot of why in my head and I feel so sad why must human being tortured in this 'world'.

No comments: