As I predicted, again another busy day. Went to office early in the morning, check email regularly and clearing all the backlogs before taking a fast/short lunch. Took off at 1215 heading to Ipoh and managed to attend the meeting in time @ 1400. I thought I was late but my boss... they even worst than me. Had some discussion with my client from US which took us less than an hour. 2 hours drive from Penang and less than hour meeting? Damn this is ridiculous. Really wasting my time. By the time depart from the factory, my watch shows 1500; by the time I reach office its going to be 1700 which is off office hours. Such, I pull over at Ipoh Jusco and had an ice blended mocha at Coffee Bean stall chatting with my old friend. I took a lift at about 1830 heading back home later than. Initially I was planning to go for SPA in Ipoh town but alone; I guess it will be boring; that is why I ended up sitting at the Coffee Bean for hours talking all craps and non sense with my good old friends and looking at Ipoh girls passing by 1 by 1. Indeed, Ipoh girls are so pretty. Penang? Nope.... Ipoh is better.
The return trip is so boring and sleepy. It was dark and somehow I feel it is so far from home. I was speeding at 150kph but still I can feel it like 80kph. I am exhausted, tired, sleepy, headache, hungry, soar throat and slight fever I guess. Just to stay awake I call friends with my mobile and chat until I reach home. I am so tired by then and head straight to dining room for dinner. I just put anything I see on the dish in my mouth but somehow don't know why it is tasteless. I guess I am too tired. what a day!
Saturday, 8 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment