Tuesday, 18 November 2008
11.11.2008 – Kelantan oh Kelantan
It is a nice trip especially going to places like Kelantan. Travelling to other places sometimes does change my mood too rather than KL KL KL KL. It is of course tiring to travel from Penang to KL then to KB via MAS; and also returning on the same day. I did not expect this would be a good trip since taking a new task which I am not being trained is very risky. Well, even though it is not as smooth as I wanted to, but the process is quite challenging and makes me eager to know more about the technical and mechanical requirement in this project. Just the travelling itself takes me almost 7 hours to reach in Kuala Krai. Touching down in Sultan Ismail Petra Airport is not an end of travelling to the destination; it requires another 1 ½ hours of taxi drive from the airport to the destination (Kuala Krai). Can you imagine that? By the time I reach the site, I almost stunt and blunt. I have only 5 hours to complete my work before taking the same cab back to the airport and then to KL to catch another flight to Penang. Unexpected, I was greeted and welcomed to the site by the site’s manager and his family which makes my work more easy for the day. Tea were served, bread comes along and his son…. Takes me around the site with complete explanation and briefing. Really makes my job easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment