Sunday, 23 November 2008

22.11.2008 - Fall In Love with someone I don't even know.

My trip to Singapore is so amazing. I spotted 1 nice and pretty lady during my sister's wedding. She is my sister's best friend. Her looks is so attracting and really make me fall to her at one look! According to my sister, she is a wonderful person, funny, friendly and lovely.
Well there is nothing much to think off; courting this type of girl is really out of the topic. Who wanted a man like me, ugly, fat and poor. I didn't even dare to think of it. Posted her picture in case you think I make up some stories. She is the prettiest girl I ever come across. I wish I can find someone like her... exactly like her. and if I did I will lay down to my knee and do whatever she wanted me to do. Its like one whole package in her. Perfect is the right word to describe her. I'll give her 10/10. I bet thousand of Singapore guys is waiting for her... long Q man...

No comments: