Tuesday, 25 November 2008

24.11.2008 - Sony Ericsson C905

I was asking for the phone price and was hoping it is cheaper compared to Msia during my trip in Singapore. But ended up purchased it. It is SIN$880 / MYR2100 and really unexpectedly I bought it! Jeez.... really out of my mind. When I return to Msia, I was told it is yet to released in Msia market officially. Should I be happy being the first to hold the original Sony C905 or I am too stupid to buy something that expensive? I think stupid should be the right word!

Talking about the phone; it has GPS system, WIFI, Cybershot 8.1 Megapixel. Indeed it is a cool gadget. Initially I was like... wish to see the real set when I browsed the advertisement in Sony website. The set comes in 3 colors, Silver, Copper and Black. The features that appear in the video clip really impressed me especially with the GPS and WIFI systems that runs in one small portable mobile phone. Which means, I can forget about the GPS system which I plan to get 1, Sony digital camera, as well as Notebook because that piece of amazing phone comes with all that features. And yes I took the copper color. Silver and Black is too common in the market; no doubt it look weird sometimes with that fancy color; but it looks classy and different. But if I were given the chance to choose again, I'll take the silver because the silver does looks like pearl white from far distance. Cool isn't it? But, the speaker is really a disappointment. The integrated speakers located at the below of the set gives a poor sound. My old K800i is way better than my new C905. Take a look at the photos attached. Anyway it is worth to have one. Especially to those who loves to travelling with small gadget like this. You can forget about your notebook or the huge screen GPS system that gives you more weight to carry on. With this phone that comes with everything; i.e. GPS, AM/FM radio, Track ID, WIFI, Cybershot (Digital Camera), MP3 player, Games (chess), 3G, etc., you will definitely feel great with just one small palm size gadget. The only thing you have to bear with it is the silly speakers that gives you lousy ring tones sound quality.

No comments: