Everyone call it holiday but I call it 'another tiring day'. Its my mom's birthday. The only day in a year that I have to be fresh even though I am extremely tired and sleepy. We went out 1 whole day from 11am till 9pm. We walk at the malls, and then for movie and then for coffee and then to malls again and then dinner and then back home. No end until late evening. I really really speechless. I have no other choices because she is my mother, but I do thank God I do not have any girlfriend yet so far otherwise, this will be my weekly routine! I rather die than be like that for the rest of my life. The most fun throughout the trip is during movie time. We went to Sunway Carnival for movie; IP MAN. Usually I always fresh whenever I am in the cinema but this time, I was like somewhere else when I stare on the screen. I can't concentrate at all when they begin to play the advertisement and movie clips! I keep on slapping my face and pinch my cheek couple of times. Well, I stayed awake for 2 hours then because the movie is so fantastic. the fighhting is like so real and it makes me feels like I am in the show as well. Worth paying so much for this movie and I am keen to go for second time. Really must watch movie.Christmas is fun but I never enjoy the fun through out my life. Eve and Christmas never be my day because I need to be at home to accompany mom for her birthday. No doubt she always ask me to go out have fun during these days, I never feel comfortable to do so. When I was young that time, it happened once where I went out with bunch of friends for Christmas celebration during eve. I asked for her permission to go out and she agreed; but when I returned home, she is at the living hall waiting for me with anger and tears. As usual la, the nag and complain about how irresponsible I am being a son that forgetful about her birthday. Hmm... from that day onward I never have thoughts of going out or dare to go out during eve or Christmas. I rather sit at home than being nag nag nag and complains.
Well... there goes my day. Nothing much special except busy outing with mom all day long.

No comments:
Post a Comment