Everyone is asking.... "hey how is tonight? Count down? where?", sound happening huh? But I end up in the room doing nothing, boring and tired. Finally I've finished all my audits. Everyone is so happy today and wishing me 'Happy New Year' but what I have in mind is... what is new year all about? No doubt the feels of new year is there but the tough days during the month of December 08 really hits me badly until I can't even think about how happy or wonderful life is. What I have in mind are all about reports, emails and problems from both office and house. Like today, I receive many calls from office and my house all about work and painting. Not blaming anyone but can't just someone decide for me? Call from the house asking what can they do about the paint that I brought is insufficient; don't you think this is like... so simple? Buy and get it done! Is there a need to call and ask how? Office? I really speechless. ... Worst of all... SMS flows in like free of charge.
Seriously I don't know what the hell happened to me. Everything doesn't seems to work out. I feel so lost and in the mist of figuring out how to handle all these at once. I am good in handling multiple things before but this time I don't know what is bothering me so much until I lost all my tracks. It is past 12 and I can feel the disappointment of new year sitting in the room, tired, boring and busy with something that which I don't know what I am busy with. I think I am lack of sleep and stressful, which caused me feel strange all the time. I feel like banging my head on the wall and cutting my nerve to release my stress.

No comments:
Post a Comment