Thursday, 1 January 2009

01.01.2009 - Bitchy Chinese Girl

I did not understand why Chinese girls nowadays are so bitchy! Okay... just to be fair... not all but most of them! I make a call to one of my friend; a Japanese friend who is currently in Penang Gurney Hotel for almost 2 weeks. I was trying to wish him Happy New Year but he doesn't sound convenience to talk because still on the bed. What? 1030 on the bed? So I asked him what time he slept yesterday and he replied 0500. I laugh at home loudly and hang off the phone after greeting him Happy New Year and back to sleep. 2 hours later, he called me and apologized for not being able to chat with me. He told me .. he had good time all night long. I thought he is partying whole night but he did not; he is fucking whole night. Ya... sound rude .. lets rephrase, he is having sex with a stranger whole night. I was stunt and quiet on the phone when he says that. I ask him what happen and how he enjoy the party; but he is so happy and says he went to a pub yesterday night, partying and met a young little girl age 24 partying with others. He offer her drinks, chat whole night, dance and end up screwing her till 0500 in his room. I was like... laughing when he told me that, but I feel so sad why Chinese girls nowadays are so bitchy. When I called him, he was on the bed with the girl sleeping, that is why he unable to talk to me further rather than saying 'still sleeping'. Well.. this is not his first time sleeping with One Night Stand Chinese girls while he is working in Malaysia 10 years before. He even told me... it is not difficult to find Chinese girl in the pub. Strange part is most of the girls are around twenties to thirties and he is 45. I really can't understand how could these ladies sleep with strangers without knowing them. Gosh... this is so bitchy and shameful. Not to blame all but now .. those that 'kaki' in the pub or drinking; to me.. is really cheap and bitchy! Shame on you girls. Really "PUBLIC PUKI"

No comments: