Age is catching up day by day. Looking into some topic which some of my friend being talking about especially women, really makes me feel my age is catching up. i.e. older I mean. Talking about shopping; honestly I really hate shopping because to me it is just a waste of time and money. Last time I always asked why do we need to walk and walk around the shops doing window shopping? To me that time, it is just a waste of time and energy. But today, I was like... I would say surprisingly shopping to me now is somehow like fulfilling empty time and appreciating something special in this world. No doubt it is still wasting time but it is worth to waste it like that than doing something unhealthy. In fact I can assume walking is part of exercise while window shopping is side-seeing and appreciating what we have at our surrounding. I guess something is very wrong with me. How could I says that? hahahaha... shopping is nice? hahahaha... I must be out of my mine. Well.. I am now in the office, listening to music and trying hard to get my reports done in time. Took pretty light lunch today; Wan Tan Mee Kay Kah (Chicken leg wan tan noodle) with my colleague. Going for a jog later after work. Will see what I can do today to cheer up myself.
Friday, 2 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment