Wednesday, 4 February 2009

04.02.2009 - Another Cancer Patient

It is my sad day. I was told by my good friend that her father was diagnosed with brain cancer. I can feel her pain and of course the path she going to go through through out these days. The most difficult moment is keeping the pain and sadness inside us and smiling all the time just to keep our parents happy. I was told by my mom's doctor to be strong and not to cry or physically shown to the patient that we are sad and down. We have to encourage the patient to be strong, to fight the cancer and of course to feel happy even though it is tough to go through. ... In case if you are reading this blog, please be strong my friend. I will always be there for your whenever you need anything. You have my number call me anytime you want. Take care.

No comments: