I can't even believe it that I drove 5 hours from Penang to Melaka. It is my first time driving that far away. I started my journey from 1.30pm from Penang and reached in Melaka Ayer Keroh by 6.30 pm. I was actually somewhere around the hotel area but I was lost. As usual la... first time, especially with the silly map that provided by my supplier, I got myself stuck in town area turning here and there until 7.30pm. Huh.... funny
So, my day begins the next following day. The audit was initially interesting since the factory demonstrates that they have all the policy and procedure but after I run through their files, my day turn sour. The more I screen, the more findings I found. I had the closing meeting about 8pm. I thought of going back home (Penang) after that but the tiredness really pull me off. I make a last minutes decision to pull over at the Port Klang, Crystal Crown so that I can meet my lovely god sister, Jacqueline. I took 1.5 hours to reach PK and then out again for supper. It is really a busy and tiring day. I never have good day after all. Be honest, I was disappointed while I was driving. I called my Operation Manager just to inform him that I've finished my audit at 830pm and about to go for my dinner; and since it is late, I will pull over another night in KL / PK and return to Penang on the next following day. To my surprise, he suddenly kept quiet and speechless. I was like.. what happened? And then he told me, is it possible to go back on the same day ? I was laughing on the phone and says I am tired and I can no longer take another 6 hours on the road. I insisted to pull over and he finally agreed but demanded me to look for a reasonable price hotel. In other words 'budget' hotel. Blow me down! Well I don't really bother about it!
So the next day I have a nice breakfast with my God sister and then took 4 hours to reach in Penang. It is a hot shinny day. I was lost initially in Port Klang as I over shoot the interchange which ended up at the Kapar and Kelang Selatan. How silly I am. But thank GOD I manage to find my way out then. I drop dead on my bed once I reached home. I took a cold shower and then on the bed until 730pm. And now .... it is 1215am. It is time to piggy again!

No comments:
Post a Comment