Sunday, 22 February 2009

22.02.2009 - Busy Sunday

I woke up late today around 1030am, had a light breakfast - pan cake and then begin my busy day cleaning the house. I sweep the floor, mop the floor, wipe all the dusts in the house and wash my room toilet. Sometimes I really wonder where does this dusts come from. I clean my house every weekend but still dusty. This week, I extend my cleaning to all the fans in my house. Ceiling fan and stand fans in the house are dismantled, brushed, rinse and then assemble it back to 1 piece. Imagine 2 ceiling fan and 3 stand fans. Huh... Toilet... hmm.. I am very particular with toilet, that is why I put more attention on it especially on toilet bowl and floor. I brush every angle and tiny hole I see just to make sure I satisfy with it. Really tired. Luckily mom was out today otherwise she will be blocking my way when cleaning the house. My mistakes today......... I forgotten to throw some of the old stuff while she is not in the house. How could I be so forgetful?
After all the tiredness, I took a cold shower and planned to have a good nap. But after looking at my delayed audit report, I ended up sitting on my desk completing my audit report until 5.30pm. I should have go out and date someone than sitting in the house whole day but after thinking of spending money again, I rather do something better. I went to 3 shopping centre yesterday to get some groceries in the house but to my surprise, it cost me total of RM200 just for something less than 20 items. No wonder there is no crowd in Carrefour and Pacific; the price is so unbelievable. Guess we need to save more money during this crisis.
After all the headache and tiredness, finally I have my chance to relax myself. Sitting on my couch and watch DVD. Will go to bed early today.

No comments: