Feel so lazy lately. Usually I love to write my days but now, I begin to feel bored and lazy to carry on. Anyway I should stay on what I have started. So.... time pass very fast. It is just like Chinese New Year last week and now, it is March 2009. Everything move so fast until we can't even catch up things.
Except economy that still stagnant till now. No movement seen so far except launching of VSS / retrenchment scheme at several factories in my area. Although the economy is not doing well, it doesn't seems to affect us at all; in fact it gives us more opportunity to explore the different part of market which is not really healthy to the down going market but a boost to our revenue. As you know this is strictly P & C, I can't really make any further comment about what we are doing but I can only says, we are now become a tool that used to eliminate contractors from major players in town which is bind with legal contract. Of course it will not sustain that long, but still it is a good boost to us during the bad time rather than doing nothing or thirst for business like others.
Thanks to the global recession. It gives our country a big impact day by day. Whatever happened in US is going to happen to us in another 6 months to come. Imagine how bad is US now and how bad is in our country. So whatever you hear in US is what we going to get in another 6 months to come. I really hope things are going well soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment