I don't know why I hate going to hospital; is it normal or it is just me that kind of weird little monster? After knowing the outcome of my blood test, it is really tough to accept it than saying I can. Although I know this will come, but I never expect that soon. Be honest, I was like loosing myself in everything and realising that I have to let it go and accept it as it should be. As advised by the doctor, I pre-arranged a visit to 1 of the famous cardiologist in Penang on Saturday to get a proper examination. By that time, I already let things go and accepting it positively. It is a bit of rush where we need to go to the clinic to obtain a recommendation letter and then to the private hospital in Penang. Since the private hospital is only 1/2 day on Saturday, that really makes us rushing from 1 place to another. The hassle of getting registered and clearance for Guarantee Letter from my insurance company really an add on to how trouble it is to be in the hospital. Surprisingly the hospital is more crowded than Queensbay Mall Shopping Centre. Instead of getting the customer service office of the hospital to handle the insurance matter, I did it by myself. After everything is done, we are ready to be examine by the doctor at anytime. The queue is really killing. Waiting to be examined really makes me worries more than before. But I never stop laughing at myself when I notice most of the patience that are waiting along with me are elderly aged; and I am the only young man that sitting together with them. Hahaha... So they send me to ECG test, Ultrasound and then finally stress test. And what really surprise me is, I am healthy and no indication shows that I have heart problem. Strange! If so, why is that specific test reading shoot to extremely level? Doctor says, unexplainable, it could be stress, fever, etc. but yet it cannot be defined why this happen. Doctor even recommended me to take supplement of folid acid regularly and retest my blood after a month to see if there is any improvement. Well if such, Do you think I care?
Tuesday, 31 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment