Tuesday, 31 March 2009

26.03.2009 - iPhone Maniac

After months waiting, finally they have launched the iPhone. Although it comes with package that have to tie the subscribers, it never stop me from getting 1 from Maxis retail shop. Knowing being not so fit anymore in my blood test result, I've decided to cheer up and pampering myself with this wonderful gadget. Some call it as excuse but I say... I rather enjoy it now. No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Although it gonna cost me a lot, I don't mind spending just to make myself happy and entertaining.
I ran to the nearest retail shop and quickly subsribe to 1 of the iValue pack that needs me to pay for the set at the amount of MYR1900 + MYR200 for the advance payment. When the phone reached my palm, I was like... finally... I got it! The phone look classy, slim and elegant. The 8Gig 3G model comes in black series with complete accessories such as ear phone, manual and of course the charger adaptor and USB cable. I started to play with the features from that moment onward until the end of the day. Some of my friends says I am really nuts! hahaha.. indeed I am.

Seriously I was hoping to forget about my blood test result. I am too worried about my mom and feel unfair that why this comes at my current age? So, I took back the set and begin my lies to my mom that the phone cost me MYR700 to 800 only with signed contract for a year. If I tell her the real figure, I bet she is going to nag at me. Being lost awhile I sat and think over and over again and noted that my Sony C905 model was bought last year during the month of November, and now I am replacing it with iPhone on March??? Yes this is really a waste! I did regret a bit after awhile but it never stop me from enjoying with the features. I download and synchronized all the data and trying so hard to adopt to the new ways of calling and sms. To me, it is still worth the price for some nice gadget like this. I can watch movies, listen to songs, games, surfing and now MSN Messaging. Huh.. I can't wait to have full day sitting with my little iPhone.

No comments: