Sometimes I do wonder, why are certain man and woman are so stupid! I received a call from a friend of mine (woman) seeking for someone to vent off her frustration about her affair. YES, affair! She is married, with kids and has no problem with her husband at all except being ignored by her husband because of his tight schedule traveling here and there and of course entertaining customers and clients. Although I am not a counsellor, sometimes I don't really know why most of my friends will prefer to talk to me than keeping it to themselves. So about this woman, I think she is a very selfish person. Although I don't know how bad her relationship with the husband is, but to me having affair is not a solution at all. Anyway, this is what happen actually. According to her, she is not happy and very disappointed with her so call 'boy friend'; yes... boy friend NOT Husband! Based on what she expressed to me, I can feel that she is really in love with her part time boy friend more than her husband. I just wonder how can a young and single man would fall to this married woman; especially knowing she is married and not available in principal and legally. Should I call it stupid or 'love is blind'? Silly I guess.
Well. the things that really bother her is; her so call boy friend is considering to date another girl. In other words, she is jealous that her boy friend is going out with girl and might be ignoring her in near future. Be honest, to me, I think she is very selfish. If I am that so call 'boy friend', I will surely walk away, getting myself off from people's wife and find a nice and young lady that guarantees me future. I am not sure if he is suffering with this relationship but to me I can feel the pain of seeing my so call girlfriend sleeping and making love with her husband while I am just sitting in my house waiting for my turn, missing for her touch and kisses. Seriously that is the most ridiculous things to happen and I wonder how could that silly boy take it first of all. Being single and available, instead he choose to be somehow stupid having love with people's wife that can't give him any promises for future and love. Although they call that as true love, my question is, how could that be if your lover is having fun with her husband on the bed every night while you are waiting at home for your turn? And the most funny is, your lover prohibits you to date other girl while she is having love with her husband every night on the bed. Hahahaha..... ridiculous.
This is the current society. It is full of wonders and shits. Sometimes I really wonder how could this happen and why can this happen. Is love really game or it is just something that human use to entertain themselves. Listening to plenty stories really makes me worries about marriage. Seriously I really don't trust woman that much anymore. Sorry my friend, I can't really help your problem.

No comments:
Post a Comment